Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Favorite Makeup Items Right Now

Make Up For Ever HD
I've been using Mac Studio Tech for the longest time as my go-to foundation and while I still prefer it for heavier coverage and photos, I am in love with Makeup For Ever HD. Their 123 color matches my skin perfectly and it has such a nice, satiny finish. It looks like your skin is glowing.


Mac 187 Stipple Brush
I use this brush to apply the MUFE HD foundation on my skin. The bristles are so soft and it feels like I get a professional finished look when I use this brush.

Mac Painterly Paint Pot
I don't know how I went so long without eye primer, or THIS product. I have a lot of darkness on my eyelids, and this conceals the darkness perfectly. I use this as my everyday eye makeup - no eyeshadow necessary because the color itself is so pretty and natural. It also works as an excellent primer - on my wedding day I ended up going to sleep with my makeup on (I know...not good), but when I woke up my eyeshadow was still perfect! This stuff is amazing - and I can't wait to try out the other Paint Pot colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment